Berco Furniture Solutions
Since 1969, Berco has been designing and building tables to the high quality standards of its founder, Melvin Berkowitz. Mel believed that listening to his customers, taking care of his employees, and manufacturing here in the US were the keys to building tables, and a business, that would stand the test of time.
Over 40 years later, Berco Furniture Solutions continues to take pride in these time-tested values. Owner Mike Hojnacki is committed to US manufacturing and values the company’s team of talented and dedicated workers just as his predecessors did.
Berco has long stood for simple, clean design, quality construction, and incomparable customer service. The 2013 ownership transition brings welcome investments in all of these areas, as well as a renewed commitment to improving the customer experience by making it easier to find and order the perfect table for any space.
Our Point of Difference
Berco prides itself on having achieved the expertise and capabilities of much larger furniture companies, while maintaining the flexibility and responsiveness you expect from a small company. Here are just a few of the things that make us different:
- • No order is too small (or too large) for Berco
- • We love special orders…custom sizes, shapes, or special features are just part of what we do
- • We find solutions. Bring us a challenge, and our team won’t rest until we’ve found the ideal solution for you.
- • Our Customer Service is personal, and it is relentless.
- • Our people will do whatever it takes to find and get you the tables you need for your project.